- One finds there are never enough to go around
- Don't do that, it's upside down
- It's gone to sleep.
- What do you think about this?
- Where are the ladies?
- There's something I have to tell you.
- Don't eat yellow snow.
- Two returns, please.
- Was that what I think it was?
- Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope
- What's that smell?
- If I knew it would fit so well I would have tried it before
- Could you pass the knife, please?
- You're really ugly.
- I put fifty pounds on it, but it came in last.
- For God's sake don't do that again.
- Stop fiddling with it, it'll come off.
- I can't see!
- Wait! What about my trust fund?
- It's a secret.
- Quick, let's hide in the basement.
- We can't go on like this.
- I love your dress. Can I try it on?
- Leave me alone, I've got a headache.
- If I paid you a million dollars would you sleep with me?
- I'm practically your mother now.
- It's stuck.
- I can't hold it any longer.
- Hold me.
- I always get nervous when this happens.
- Would you like Ice and Slice with that?
- I have to warn you - I suffer from vertigo.
- Mine's a large one.
- Would you like to go upstairs?
- It's enormous.
- It's happening again.
- I'm sorry, I haven't been listening to a word you've said
- Kiss me.
- I think it might be terminal.
- I'm tired now.
- Did I mention that you look great?
- There's a draught, Grace.
- The walls are closing in.
- I just need to warm my fingers up.
- I have a better idea.
- Don't push it like that, you'll break it.
- I was born under a wandering star.
- Something has gone down the wrong way
- I'll need to warm my hands first
- I'm pregnant.
Additonally, here are some suggestions for the "two line vocab" game:
- What do you want me to do?
- That's not my thing
- What's that?
- Are you mad?
- That's easy for you to say.
- I don't get it.
- That's not what I've heard.
- You go first.
- Can you say that again?
I Like it here
I don't know what Im doing here.
I need help
I have to talk to you.
I've solved the problem
I've never seen anything like it.
let's get going
let's try to get to the bottom of this.
Let's not put our cards on the table.
Let's not fight anymore.
Let's pretend that yesterday never happened.
Let's try to have a good time.
Let's face the facts.
Let's get out while we can.
You shouldn't have come here.
You have blood on your shirt.
You don't know what i've been though today.
You have blood on your shirt.
You have some nerve.
You have the wrong idea.
You're in a lot of trouble.
Your never going to believe what just happened.
We need to talk.
We only have a few seconds.
We're not supposed to be here.
Don't' make me laugh.
This is ridiculous.
This must be the place.
This needs work.
Who are you ?
Who made this mess ?
What can i do for you ?
Where is the money ?
Why don't you get lost.
Why wo bad things always happen to me. ?
Is my tie on straight ?
Is this your way of saying you're sorry. ?
How did you get in here ?
Have we met before ?
He won't confess.
She doesn't want to talk to you .
I'm waiting for an apology .
We have to be quiet.
- “Johnny’s been fired – did you know?”
- “Can you keep a secret?”
- “What are you? A man or a mouse?”
- “Stop that at once!”
- “I’ve told you before – the answer is no.”
- “Why are you always picking on me?”
- “Guess what happened to Maura.”
- “Don’t you ever bring up that subject again?”
- “I’ve just lost Mam’s purse.”
- “Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.”
- “What has your Mam got against me?”
- “Why can’t you be on time just for once?”
- “Don’t you dare bring my mother into this!”
- “Would you mind repeating that remark?”
- “I’ll give you three guesses what happened”