Dates for your diary
Colchester Harriers have arranged a series of Trail Races/Runs this coming summer in and around the North Essex Countryside. These events are suitable for serious and novice runners including walking groups. The distance is approximately 5 miles. The course is mainly off road along public footpaths and rights of way.
All events start and finish at a friendly Public House, drinks and refreshments are available.
* Monday 14th May 2012. Crown Public House, Wormingford, Essex. start from 6pm
* Sunday 20th May 2012. Layer Marney Towers. Two courses of 5 and 12 miles approximately. Start 11am. Fee for entry to event £5.00 which includes car parking, music and beer festival.
* Sunday 10th June 2012. Langham Village Hall. In conjunction with Colchester Harriers 30th Birthday celebrations. Two courses of 5 and 12 miles approximately. Entry fee £5.00 to include BBQ and drinks. Start time from 10am.
* Wednesday 20th June. Pointer Inn, Arlesford, Colchester, Essex. Start 6pm, distance approx. 5 miles. This event is supported by Colchester Harriers for and on behalf of The Essex Wildlife Trust.
* Monday 2nd July 2012. Abberton Cricket Ground, Abberton, Colchester, Essex. Start from 6pm. Refreshments available.
Further dates have been allocated and can be viewed on Mid Essex Casuals website.