NEW FUNNY RINGTONES : LG RINGTONE FILE TYPE.
New Funny Ringtones
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- The comic strips in newspapers
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
Kissy-Mo on the Jo-Bros!
This interview previously appeared, in slightly altered form, in Newsweek. Do you like the Jonas Brothers? Like is such a strong word! Do you find Joe funny? His "Joe mama" line gets me every time! What if Nick dyed his hair blonde? Superficial people (myself included) might be inclined to take him less seriously. Have you met the JB? Only in dreams. Have you ever been to their concerts? Only in streams (live streaming video) Do you think Kevin is ugly? He's doing better than I am! What's your favorite song off of the new CD? "Bounce." It's high time someone wrote a song about fabric softener sheets! What's your favorite song on off of the old CD? "I've been to the year 3000/ Not much has changed but they live under water [They call that not much has changed!]/ And your great- great- great-grandaughter/ Is doin' fine (doin' fine!)." Who's the hottest JoBro? Rosie. I know she's not a Jonas Brother but her hottness supersedes even theirs, and I cannot pretend otherwise! Did you support "Niley"? I wish she supported me! Have you seen the 3D Hannah Montana movie ft. JB? Waiting 'til it's released in BluRay. Are you going to buy tickets for their next tour? With daddy's plastic! ;) How many JB posters do you have in your room? Technically none! What's your definition of a 'fake Jonas fan'? Unwilling to die for the Jonas Brothers. Do you like Nick's muscles? I fear them. How would you describe Frankie? In broad generalities. If you knew that JB was staying in a hotel near your house what would you do? "Pizza delivery." "We didn't order any pizza." "Got you to open the door!" How long have you been a JB fan? Aug. '08 Teen Choice Awards. Pure magic! What's your favorite quote from them? "Joe mama" LOL! What's the most amazing thing about them? Their longevity in show business. Do you like Kevin's hair straight or curly? A little bit of both. What's Joe's best feature? His good heart and his wise perspective. For the older fans; do you miss the old JB? Those Jonases are no more; they belong to the past. Do you know their parents names? Witness relocation program. Do you like their clothes? I fear them. Are you sick of "S.O.S."? S.O.S. actually stands for "Sick of S.O.S." Do you like the fact that they have purity rings? And purity ringtones. Virtue has never sounded so good!
Day 25: Broken heart...
A certain romance - Arctic Monkeys Well oh they might wear classic Reeboks Or knackered Converse Or tracky bottoms tucked in socks But all of that's what the point is not The point's that there isn't no romance around there And there's the truth that they can't see They'd probably like to throw a punch at me And if you could only see them, then you would agree Agree that there isn't no romance around there it's a funny thing you know We'll tell them if you like We'll tell them all tonight They'll never listen Cause their minds are made up And course it's all okay to carry on that way Over there there's broken bones There's only music, so that there's new ringtones And it doesn't take no Sherlock Holmes To see it's a little different around here Don't get me wrong though there's boys in bands And kids who like to scrap with pool cues in their hands And just cause he's had a couple of cans He thinks it's alright to act like a dickhead Well over there there's friends of mine What can I say, I've known them for a long long time And they might overstep the line But you just cannot get angry in the same way Love will tear us apart - Joy Division When routine bites hard and ambitions are low and resentment rides high but emotions won't grow And we're changing our ways, taking different roads Then love, love will tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again Why is the bedroom so cold? You've turned away on your side Is my timing that flawed? Our respect runs so dry Yet there's still this appeal that we've kept through our lives But love, love will tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again You cry out in your sleep, all my failings exposed And there's tast in my mouth as desperation takes hold Just that something so good just can't function no more But love, love wil tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again