If you are new to the word "Blog", then your are viewing the right page.
First question come in mind may be "What is Blog ?" .... isn't it ?
- A blog is a user-generated website where entries are made in journal style and displayed in a reverse chronological order. Blogs often provide commentary or news on a particular subject, such as food, politics, or local news; some function as more personal online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media related to its topic. The ability for readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs. Most blogs are primarily textual although some focus on photographs (photoblog), sketchblog, videos (vlog), or audio (podcasting), and are part of a wider network of social media ... Wikipedia
- A blog (short for weblog) is a personal online journal that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted to a single page in reverse-chronological order. Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or reflect the purpose of the Web site that hosts the blog. Topics sometimes include brief philosophical musings, commentary on Internet and other social issues, and links to other sites the author favors, especially those that support a point being made on a post ... SearchVB
- A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is "blogging" and someone who keeps a blog is a "blogger." Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog.
- Blog is short for weblog. A weblog is a journal (or newsletter) that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or the Web site.
- Short for "Web Log," this term refers to a list of journal entries posted on a Web page. Anybody who knows how to create and publish a Web page can publish their own blog. Some Web hosts have made it even easier by creating an interface where users can simply type a text entry and hit "publish" to publish their blog. Because of the simplicity of creating a blog, many people (often young kids and adults) have found a new presence on the Web ... dsl-experts
- A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and Web links. A blog is often a mixture of what is happening in a person's life and what is happening on the Web, a kind of hybrid diary/guide site, although there are as many unique types of blogs as there are people. People maintained blogs long before the term was coined, but the trend gained momentum with the introduction of automated published systems, most notably Blogger at blogger.com ... baclass
Hope, now you may have some idea about what is Blog. Don't worry, it will more clear once you read this page. In a simple word, Blog is an online journal where the creator, called Blogger, places his favourite topics to share it with others. Viewer can provide their comments. There may ne N numbers of reason to create a blog. One of the reason that i am going to explore is to earn money.
How to Create a Blog ?
There are several ways to create your own blog:
- There are several sites which offers free service to create and manage your blog. Again in free services, few sites puts their own ads on your blog.... which generally people don't like. But there are many sites which provide a very good service without putting their ads on your blog.
There are hundreds of sites that offer free blog services. Below is a list of few good sites.
So now its upto you to choose the service to create your blog. Out of All, I like Google Page Creator, which is simple, flexible and easy to maintain. Well, Blogger is also good choice as i have seen most of the people blogger.com for blogging.