Wireless Window Alarm Sensors. Surveillance System Monitor. Cheap Video Surveillance Cameras.
Wireless Window Alarm Sensors
- (Alarm sensor) In telecommunication, the term alarm sensor has the following meanings: 1. In communications systems, a device that can sense an abnormal condition within the system and provide a signal indicating the presence or nature of the abnormality to either a local or remote alarm
- (Alarm Sensor) Like Video Motion Detector, detects changes of motion to produce an alarm.
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
wireless window alarm sensors - Motion Sensor
Motion Sensor Alarm Set with 2 Keychain Remotes
Includes motion sensor, wall mounting bracket and 2 keychain remotes to turn the alarm off. Alarm goes off when anyone walks by, good for doorways and hallways. Sensor requires 4 AA batteries (not included), each remote requires 3 AG13 batteries (included). Sensor measures 3-1/4 inches x 4-3/4 inches x 1-3/8 inches.Motion SensorWall Mounting Bracket2 Keychain RemotesSensor Requires 4 AA Batteries (not included)Each Remote Requires 3 AG13 Batteries (included)Sensor Measures 3-1/4 inches x 4-3/4 inches x 1-3/8 inches
I used a cheap ~$3 alarm sensor from frys to trigger the bass pedal. It is not perfect but it is way better than the stock pedal. I think I need a weaker magnet so it works only when in very close proximity, right now it needs about 1 inch minimum to release the reed switch which is too much travel.
The Scorpio alarm. This little guy detected impact and movement which set the alarm off. Now it's in a box on my garage table.
wireless window alarm sensors
The MINI TRAVEL ALARM with PIR SENSOR is an effective low cost motion alarm that can be used to effectively deter an assailant. It can be activated by just pulling the alarm cord located at the top of the unit or can detect motion up to 9 feet away. Emits a loud 15 second, 100dB blast making an impending criminal cower and run. Just slide the cover down exposing the infrared sensor and the off/auto switch. Turn the switch to auto, and the sensor will start detecting motion in 60 seconds. Contains an LED flashlight, and its convenient size makes it perfect for concealing and traveling. Uses replaceable AG13 batteries (included).