This demo will boot Nitros9 via Drivewire/bitbanger, or Drivewire/Becker port.
There are three disk images:
boot.dsk This is the pre-configured cocoboot disk
becker.dsk this is a near stock Nitros9 disk with DW/becker support
dw.dsk this is a near stock Nitros9 disk for DW/bitbanger (coco3)
Instructing to use:
1. Turn off "HDB translation" in Drivewire
2. Insert "boot.dsk", above, into drive 0
3. Boot your coco. If your native ROM is HDB then CoCoboot will
autoboot, if not you will have to type: DOS
4. If you are using a emulator enabled with becker port support, type
"0" at the boot prompt. If using regular Drivewire, type "1" at
the boot prompt.
5. Wait for Cocoboot to prompt you to insert the Nitros9 root
filesystem. Now, in DriveWire, insert either "becker.dsk" or "dw.dsk"
into drive 0, and of course, "hit any key"
6. Nitros should boot.