Photo Sharing Website - Photo Fun Studio Download.
Photo Sharing Website
- is uploading your images to a website like Flickr. You can add tags and offer people the opportunity to comment or even re-use your photos if you add an appropriate copyright license.
- Web 2.0 systems that encourage users to upload their own digital photos. Users can tag photos and decide on public or private display. Photo tagging allows users to search the communities database of photographs.
- Photo sharing is the publishing or transfer of a user's digital photos online, thus enabling the user to share them with others (publicly or privately). This function is provided through both websites and applications that facilitate the upload and display of images.
- web site: a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web; "the Israeli web site was damaged by hostile hackers"
- A location connected to the Internet that maintains one or more pages on the World Wide Web
- A website (also spelled Web site; officially styled website by the AP Stylebook) is a collection of related web pages, images, videos or other digital assets that are addressed relative to a common Uniform Resource Locator (URL), often consisting of only the domain name, or the IP address, and
- Alternative spelling of web site
photo sharing website - GiSTEQ PhotoTrackr
GiSTEQ PhotoTrackr Lite DPL700 GPS Photo Tracker
Think about the last place you traveled to. Do you want to know exactly where all your pictures were taken? Take the GiSTEQ PhotoTrackr Lite with you on your next trip! Utilizing the PhotoTrackr mapping software and latest Geo-tagging technology, the PhotoTrackr Lite shows you exactly where and when your pictures were taken. It also allows you to record and review your trip with GPS satellite precision. The most exciting feature of all is that you can upload your geo-tagged photos online.Photos can be organized by Group, Date, or Log Files. GPS data can be embedded into photos for online geo-photo sharing. It's a cool way to share your trip experience with friends and families. Package Contents: PhotoTrackr Lite, USB Cable, Carabiner, AA Battery, Software CD, Quick Start Guide.
despite what my flickr profile says about using my photography without my permission....a poor multi state corporation called "cobalt financial corp" uses my channel islands harbor image without even bothering to contact me about it....it never ceases to amaze me what people think are "free images" just becuase they appear on the internet on a "photo sharing" website like flickr...many thanks to donne knudsen for taking liberties with my work to sell her work in lovely ventura county!....perhaps cobalt is feeling the effects of our economy and can't afford to actually BUY photography for their website! .....no photo credit to me or anyone else whos pics they have hijacked! meanwhile.... america's financial institutions get bailed out by the federal government and i can't even get one of these corporations to help me refinance my home.... read on...
On Stage For The World To See
Day 80: A Year in Pictures 2009 I posted my first self-portrait on Flickr in December 2006 because I thought it would be a fun way to express myself and to show that a woman who was 48 (now 50) could still be considered sexy. Right now I'm having second thoughts if it is still worth it to post my self-portraits? I'm on stage for the world to view and I am confused if this is a positive thing or a negative thing. There are fun times and many special people I have "met" from all over the world. But there is also the dark, creepy side of flickr since the administrators decided that porn had a place on this photo-sharing website. I'm not sure I want to be a part of this community any more.