from Florida Coastal Cooking
**3 WW Points (see full nutrition info below)
1 sweet potato
2 Tbsp light cream cheese
Garlic seasoning, to taste (I used Tastefully Simple's Garlic Garlic)
Coarse sea salt, fresh ground pepper, to taste
(The night before.)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Poke holes on all sides of the potato with a fork. Spray canola oil then rub salt and pepper over all sides. Wrap in foil.
3. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until soft. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out centers. Once it cools a bit, mix the cream cheese and seasoning. Stuff each half with the mixture.
4. Preheat oven to 300F and reheat sweet potato for 30 minutes.
**Alternatively, potato can be reheat reheated in the microwave until just warm then popped in the toaster oven on broil while the egg cooks. Crack each egg into the skillet, season with salt and pepper and as the whites begin to firm enough to flip the eggs, flip once and cook for an additional 20 -30 seconds, just until the yolks firm a bit.
5. Spray a small skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
6. Slide the eggs on top of the heated potatoes.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 6.8 g
Saturated Fat 2.9 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7 g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.7 g
Cholesterol 194.5 mg
Sodium 325.5 mg
Potassium 327.3 mg
Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 8.2 g