REFRIGERATOR CRISPER. DANBY COMPACT REFRIGERATORS.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (crispness) a pleasing firmness and freshness; "crispness of new dollar bills"; "crispness of fresh lettuce"
- (crispness) brittleness: firm but easily broken
- A compartment at the bottom of a refrigerator for storing fruit and vegetables
- Crispers are a Christie brand snack food sold in Canada. Currently available in 9 flavours, Crispers have been successful based on their marketing as "baked not fried" and their uniqueness, as in "they're not chips, they're not crackers, they're Crispers".
refrigerator crisper - G.E. Refrigerator
G.E. Refrigerator Crisper Cover
Replacement Drawer Crisper Cover - GE WR32X10398 Replacement crisper cover for GE refrigerators. Fits most 14, 16, and 17 cubic feet size refrigerators. Acts as a cover as well as a frame for the crispers in refrigerator section. It is made of a higher quality than original material with some added structural supports. •Measures 24-1/8" wide x 18-3/4" deep •Used on General Electric, Hotpoint, and other brands Replaces the following part numbers: 1021733 AP3426095 PS890565 PT10278285 WR32X10353 WR32X1083 WR32X1086 WR32X1094 WR32X1107 WR32X1122
If you know me at all, you know that my crisper drawer is usually SUPER FULL of stuff. I have been trying to use things up faster lately to avoid wasting food and money, and to eater fresher, healthier food. it's going pretty well considering the crisper only has 2 veggies in it (eggplant, turnips), plus some things that last longer (oranges, ginger) and a few random things (a carrot that got lost under something else, some tomatillos). the produce box comes on thursday, when this will be filled up again and we'll start all over :)
I came across this old refrigerator "crisper" drawer and realized it was the closest thing to a tide pool I've ever seen on the East coast. East coast beaches have their advantages (warm water and soft sandy beaches) but their lack of tide pools makes them kind of... boring. I miss sea cucumbers, kelp and octopi. And driftwood.