COUNTER DEPTH REFRIGERATOR DIMENSIONS - AMANA REFRIGERATOR CRISPER - IMPERIAL COMMERCIAL FREEZERS
Counter Depth Refrigerator Dimensions
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- An aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing
- (dimension) property: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- A measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height
- (dimension) the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
- (dimension) one of three Cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
- A mode of linear extension of which there are three in space and two on a flat surface, which corresponds to one of a set of coordinates specifying the position of a point
- Speak or act in opposition to
- Give a return blow while parrying
- Respond to hostile speech or action
- speak in response; "He countered with some very persuasive arguments"
- in the opposite direction; "run counter"
- antagonistic: indicating opposition or resistance
- (usually plural) the deepest and most remote part; "from the depths of darkest Africa"; "signals received from the depths of space"
- Used to specify the distance below the top or surface of something to which someone or something percolates or at which something happens
- degree of psychological or intellectual profundity
- the extent downward or backward or inward; "the depth of the water"; "depth of a shelf"; "depth of a closet"
- Distance from the nearest to the farthest point of something or from the front to the back
- The distance from the top or surface of something to its bottom
counter depth refrigerator dimensions - Liebherr CS1311
Liebherr CS1311 24 13 cu. ft. Counter-Depth Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator, Left Hand Door Swing
Liebherr CS-1311 13.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity Refrigerator / Freezer - Stainless Steel. CS-1311. Bottom Freezer Refrigerators. This Liebherr freestanding stainless steel refrigerator with bottom freezer brings elegant function to any kitchen layout. The 24 inch width is perfect for space conscious kitchen areas and 13 cu. Ft. Of interior space can handle all your food storage needs. The SuperCool and SuperFrost features are ideal for chilling or freezing food quickly. NoFrost technology eliminates ice build up and FrostSafe drawers seal all around to fully prevent additional moisture. Exact digital controls with MagicEye LED display reliably keep the temperature precisely at the level you select. Dual cooling circuits ensure there is no air or odor transfer between compartments. Features a beverage rack and a 1-gallon storage area on the door. This Liebherr 13 cu. Ft. 24 inch Stainless Steel Refrigerator is Energy Star rated. Dimensions (in inches): 24 3/16 D x 23 5/8 W x 79 3/16 H. Door: Left-Hand Swing / Refrigerator area: 9. 7 cu. Ft. / Freezer area: 3. 3 cu. Ft. C-1311
Depth of Field.
Not really my first but the depth here is something i'm still in awe of! Shopping with Eshu for her Diwali lights in the very crowded and famous Crawford market. That was a day to remember... i walked barefoot all around the city, in the scorching heat! Walked, did i say walked? More like waltzed around! Much to the dismay of Eshu who kept cursing me all the way! Heehee! Love you Eshu :) And also the people i did this for :-) :-) Walking barefoot, usually to temples and mosques, is a ritual in India. More like a personal ritual. We're a bunch of crazy believers! I, for one, believe that the more i hurt or trouble myself, the more peace i'll get... *psychotic* !
Depth of Field
A leaf in a very shallow depth of field. 100 Pictures #48 - Depth of Field