· Visit the Garden’s Grow Native Nursery to purchase plants you can’t live without!
· Many self-guided trail guides for the Garden are available. Visit the new Container Garden.
· Discovery Carts in Garden with activities guided by a RSABG Nature Interpreter,
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Topic, "Trees"
· Herbarium open for visits and use. Check in at reception desk 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
· RSABG Garden Shop open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Contact Lorrae Fuentes at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are children of CNPS members tagging along. Lorrae can quickly put together organized activities for CNPS member families to enjoy during the day.
· Claremont Village, window-shopping, lots of good places to eat. Free area maps are available in the RSABG Garden Shop.
· Mt. Baldy Village. A short drive up the mountain to Ranger Station and Visitor Center. Interpretive exhibits and easy to moderate hiking close by.