Department of Mathematics
Michigan State University
Email: fraserc4 at msu dot edu
Office: C320 Wells Hall
I am a Postdoc at Michigan State University. I received my Ph.D from the University of Michigan under the supervision of Sergey Fomin.
Algebraic combinatorics and representation theory, with a focus on cluster algebras and total positivity.
Some recent and upcoming talks:
April 30: Great Plains Combinatorics Conference.
April 2: Cascade Lectures in Combinatorics.
Sep. 21: "SLk skein algebras at punctures", New developments in rep theory from cluster algebras, Isaac Newton Institute Cambridge. Slides and video.
Sep. 21: "Braids, Grassmannians, and spherical twists," Michigan State Geometry & Topology seminar. Slides.
July 2: "Webs and plabic graphs," Bonn Oberseminar in Representation theory (slides).
Papers and preprints:
9. Webs and canonical bases in degree two.
Preprint (2022)| (arXiv)
8. Tensor diagrams and cluster combinatorics at punctures w/ Pavlo Pylyavskyy.
7. Cyclic symmetry loci in Grassmannians.
6. Positroid cluster structures from relabeled plabic graphs w/ Melissa Sherman-Bennett.
5. Quantum affine algebras and Grassmannians w/ Wen Chang, Bing Duan, and Jian-rong Li.
4. Tropicalization of positive Grassmannians w/ Ian Le.
3. From dimers to webs w/ Thomas Lam and Ian Le.
2. Braid group symmetries of Grassmannian cluster algebras.
1. Quasi-homomorphisms of cluster algebras.