Email: fraserc4 at msu dot edu
I got my math PhD at University of Michigan under Sergey Fomin. I subsequently did postdocs at IUPUI, University of Minnesota, and Michigan State University. Recently, I have become a software engineer.
Algebraic combinatorics and representation theory, with a focus on cluster algebras and total positivity.
I taught a course on these topics in 2020, the course notes might be a useful reference.
Papers and preprints:
11. Web invariants for flamingo Specht modules w/ Rebecca Patrias, Oliver Pechenik, and Jessica Striker
Preprint 2023 | arxiv
10. Relative cluster categories and Higgs categories with infinite-dimensional morphism spaces (Appendix)
w/ Bernhard Keller and Yilin Wu
Prepint 2023 | arxiv
9. Webs and canonical bases in degree two
8. Tensor diagrams and cluster combinatorics at punctures w/ Pavlo Pylyavskyy
7. Cyclic symmetry loci in Grassmannians
6. Positroid cluster structures from relabeled plabic graphs w/ Melissa Sherman-Bennett
5. Quantum affine algebras and Grassmannians w/ Wen Chang, Bing Duan, and Jian-rong Li
4. Tropicalization of positive Grassmannians w/ Ian Le
3. From dimers to webs w/ Thomas Lam and Ian Le
2. Braid group symmetries of Grassmannian cluster algebras
1. Quasi-homomorphisms of cluster algebras
Slides and videos from talks
Webs and plabic graphs | Bonn Oberseminar in Representation theory