Zucchini Ricotta Gnocchi and Corn in Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce with Crispy Crumbled Pancetta
A fresh summery zucchini gnocchi in a creamy Gorgonzola sauce with sweet corn ans salty crumbled pancetta.Servings: 2Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
- 6 ounces ricotta zucchini gnocchi
- 1/2 cup corn (~1 ear)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 ounces gorgonzola dolce (or other mild blue cheese), crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices pancetta (optional)
- 1 tablespoon basil, sliced thinly
- Cook the gnocchi in boiling water until it floats, drain and set aside reserving some of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the corn, butter, milk, cream and gorgonzola in a saucepan over medium heat until the blue cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the pancetta in a pan over medium heat until crispy and set aside.
- Toss the gnocchi in the sauce and serve garnished with crumbled pancetta and basil.