Yogurt Panna Cotta from Closet Cooking
(makes 6 servings)
1 envelope unflavoured gelatin (2 1/4 teaspoons)
3 tablespoons water
1 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup sugar
1 vanilla bean (split and seeds scraped)
1 (16 ounce) container Greek yogurt
1. Sprinkle the gelatin into the water in a bowl and let sit until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Bring the cream, sugar and vanilla seeds to a simmer in a small sauce pan until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and mix in the gelatin.
4. Whisk the yogurt in a bowl until smooth.
5. Whisk the cream into the yogurt.
6. Pour the mixture into 6 1/2 cup ramekins (or the equivalent) and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.