Wagyu Burgers from Closet Cooking
(makes 4 servings)
1 1/2 pounds ground wagyu beef
salt and pepper to taste
tomatoes (sliced, optional)
1. Season the ground beef with salt and pepper.
2. Form into 4 patties 3/4 inches thick and press your thumb into the middle to form a depression on top prevent bulging.
3. Brush the patties with oil, place on grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, about 3-5 minutes per side.
4. Set aside, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Assemble burgers to taste.