Turkey and Cranberry Quesadillas
from Closet Cooking
Tip: Place a plate onto the quesadilla and flipped it from the pan to the plate and then slide it back into the pan to flip the quesadilla.
Thanksgiving turkey dinner leftover quesadillas.Servings: makes 1 servingPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese such as jack or cheddar
- 1/4 pound turkey, cooked, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place one tortilla in and top with the half of the cheese followed by the turkey, cranberry sauce, jalapeno, green onion, cilantro and the remaining cheese and tortilla.
- Cook the quesadilla until golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side. (You can place a plate on top of the quesadilla in the pan and then flip it onto the plate and slide it from the plate back into the pan to easily flip it without loosing the contents.)