Thin Crust Pizza Dough from Closet Cooking
(makes 1 13 inch pizza)
6 tablespoons warm water
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups bread flour
1. Mix the water, oil, yeast and sugar in a small bowl.
2. Mix everything in a food processor until it starts to from small crumbs.
3. Press the crumbs together to form a ball.
4. Place the ball in a bowl, cover and let it rise for 24 hours.
5. Roll the dough out very thinly on a lightly floured surface.
6. Poke the dough with a fork all over.
7. Place the dough on a pan and bake in a preheated 500F oven until it just starts to turn golden brown, about 4 minutes.
8. Pull the pizza out of the oven and top with the toppings.
9. Bake in the 500F oven until the edges are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.