Thai Peanut Pork Noodle Saute from Closet Cooking
(makes 4 servings)
1/2 package rice noodles
1 pork tenderloin (sliced thinly)
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon peanut oil
1 bunch green onions (whites and greens separated)
1 red pepper (thinly sliced)
1 carrot (julienned)
2 cups bean sprouts
1/2 cup peanut sauce
1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
1 handful roasted peanuts (chopped)
1. Place the rice noodles in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a pan on med-high heat.
3. Add the pork and saute until cooked, about 4 minutes and set aside.
4. Add the whites of the green onions and the red pepper saute for 3 minutes.
5. Add the carrots and saute for another minute and set aside.
6. Add the peanut sauce to the pan and bring to a boil.
7. Drain the noodles and add them to the pan along with the pork and beansprouts and toss to coat.
8. Remove from heat, mix in the the greens of the green onions and cilantro and garnish with the peanuts.