Thai Green Bean and Crab Salad from Closet Cooking
(makes 2 salads)
1 pound green beans (cleaned, and trimmed)
1 red pepper (thinly sliced)
1/2 pound crab meat (cooked)
2 green onions (sliced)
1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup mint (chopped)
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 lime (juice and zest)
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 birds eye chili (chopped)
1/4 cup peanuts (roasted and chopped)
1. Cook the green beans in boiling water until they just start to turn tender but are still crisp, about 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the green beans under cold water to stop the cooking process.
3. Place the green beans, red pepper, crab meat, green onions, cilantro and mint in a large bowl.
4. Mix the peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice and zest, fish sauce and chili in a bowl.
5. Toss the dressing and salad to coat and serve topped with peanuts.