Thai Chicken Pizza with Sweet Chili Sauce
from Closet Cooking
A Thai inspired pizza with a sweet chili sauce base topped with chicken, red peppers, peanuts and plenty of fresh herbs!Servings: makes 1 large pizzaPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 5 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pizza dough
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cut bite sized pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 handful roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 handful basil, chopped (optional)
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Roll the dough out into a disc roughly 12 inches across and spread the sweet chili sauce over it.
- Sprinkle the chicken, carrot, bean sprouts green onions, cheese and peanuts onto the pizza.
- Bake in a preheated 500F oven until golden brown on top, about 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the peanuts, basil and cilantro on to the pizza.