Tequila and Lime Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
from Closet Cooking
A quick and easy homemade cranberry sauce made with fresh cranberries with some jalapeno heat and a hit of limee and tequila.Servings: makes 2 cupsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 15 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
- 4 cups (1 12 ounce bag) cranberries
- 1 cup water or orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- Bring the cranberries, water, sugar and jalapeno to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until the cranberries burst and the sauce starts to thicken, about 10-15 minutes.
- Mix in the lime juice and tequila and remove from heat.