Sweet Chili Chicken and Avocado Enchiladas
from Closet Cooking
Chicken and avocado enchiladas in a in a tasty sweet chili sauce.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups sweet chili dressing
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 avocados, diced and tossed in 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups jack cheese, shredded
- 8 (7 inch) tortillas
- 1/4 cup peanuts, toasted and chopped
- Mix 1/2 cup of the sweet chili dressing with the chicken, avocado, green onions, cilantro and half of the cheese.
- Coat the bottom of a large baking dish with some of the dressing, wrap the chicken and avocado mixture in the tortillas and place them in the dish.
- Top the enchiladas with the remaining dressing and cheese and bake in a preheated 350F oven until the cheese has melted and the sides are bubbling, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve topped with the toasted peanuts.