Strawberry Greek Yogurt Banana Bread from Closet Cooking
A moist, light and fluffy strawberry banana bread with Greek yogurt.Servings: makes 1 loaf
Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 1 hourTotal Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix brown sugar, bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, yogurt and strawberries in another large bowl.
- Mix the dryy ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown and a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.