Strawberry Caprese Salad
from Closet Cooking
This caprese style salad with strawberries, mozzarella, basil and balsamic vinegar could quite possibly be the perfect way to enjoy fresh ripe strawberries!Servings: 2Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 0 minutesTotal Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction
- 1 handful basil leaves, julienned
- Assemble the salad and enjoy!
Balsamic reduction: Simmer balsamic vinegar over medium heat until it has reduced by half and let cool before using.
Tip: Serve skewered or on crostini for appetizers that are perfect for any summer get together.