Strawberry Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas
from Closet Cooking
Strawberry and grilled chicken quesadillas with bacon, sweet onion, balsamic reduction and sriracha chili sauce all wrapped up in a toasty tortilla and plenty of ooey gooey melted cheese.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken, grilled and cut into small pieces
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sweet onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic reduction
- sriracha to taste
- cilantro to taste
- Heat a pan over medium heat, place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, followed by the strawberries, chicken, bacon, onions, balsamic reduction, sriracha, cilantro and the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half coving the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Balsamic Reduction: Simmer 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon brown sugar until reduced by half.