Strawberry and Feta Salad
from Closet Cooking
A fresh summery salad with sweet strawberries, salty feta and a raspberry balsamic vinaigrette.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 0 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Mix the garlic, honey, mustard, vinegar and oil.
- Toss the lettuce, almonds, strawberries and almonds with the dressing to coat.