Spicy Peanut Chicken Quesadillas
from Closet Cooking
A chicken quesadilla with a spicy Thai style peanut sauce and plenty of ooey gooey melted cheese.Servings: makes 1 quesadillaPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/4 cup jack, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup warm, cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons spicy peanut sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, torn
- Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, then top with the chicken, peanut sauce, green onion and cilantro and finally the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half covering the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Serve garnished with more peanut sauce, chopped peanuts, green onions and cilantro.