Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken
from Closet Cooking
Bacon wrapped chicken breasts in a sweet and tangy apple BBQ sauce that is super easy to make and addictively good!Servings: makes 2 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 8 hoursTotal Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 2 large apples, peeled and cur into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 slices of bacon and place in a slow cooker.
- Mix the BBQ sauce, apples and lemon juice and pour it over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.