from Closet Cooking
Succulent sauteed shrimp in a buttery lemon and white wine sauce that is surprisingly quick and easy to make.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 15 minutesTotal Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound linguine, cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pinch red chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Start cooking the pasta as directed on package.
- Heat the oil and melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the red chili pepper flakes and garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and saute until cooked, about 1-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan.
- Add the wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Simmer the liquid until reduced by about half, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the butter, wait for it to melt and turn off the heat.
- Add the shrimp, pasta and parsley and toss to coat.