Shrimp and Pineapple Teriyaki by Closet Cooking
(makes 4 servings)
1 pound shrimp (pealed and deviened)
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup pineapple juice
1 tablespoon oil
1/4 cup pureed pineapple
1 pineapple (cut into bit sized pieces)
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 green onion (chopped)
1. Marinate the shrimp in the teriyaki sauce and pineapple juice for 10-20 minutes in the fridge.
2. Heat the oil in a pan.
3. Add the shrimp and saute until cooked, about 2 minutes per side and set aside.
4. Reduce the marinade by half in the pan.
5. Add the pineapple and heat.
6. Remove from heat and mix in the shrimp and sesame oil.
7. Garnish with the green onion.