Salmon Bulgogi Quesadillas with Blueberry Salsa
by Closet Cooking
Salmon bulgogi quesadillas with blueberry salsa and plenty of ooey gooey melted cheese.
Servings: make 1 main serving or 2 appetizer servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Melt a touch of butter in a pan.
- Place a tortilla into the pan and swirl around in the butter and set aside.
- Place the second tortilla into the pan and swirl around in the butter.
- Sprinkle on half of the cheese onto the tortilla followed by the salmon bulgogi, onion and cilantro relish and blueberry habanero salsa followed by the remaining cheese and top it all off with the second tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted.
- Serve garnished with the salsa roja and sesame seeds.