Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Mashed Potatoes
from Closet Cooking
Creamy mashed potatoes with sweet roasted red pepper and salty feat cheese along with some fresh oregano to pull everything together.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound potatoes (such as Yukon gold), peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes and garlic in enough water to cover over medium-high until the potatoes are fork tender, about 20-30 minutes, drain and mash.
- Mix in the butter, yogurt, roasted red pepper, feta, oregano and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.