Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White Cheddar Dip
from Closet Cooking
A warm and creamy roasted cauliflower and aged white cheddar dip.Servings: makes 4 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 45 minutesTotal Time: 55 minutes
- 1/2 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup aged white cheddar, shredded
- Toss the cauliflower in the oil with salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
- Puree everything in a food processor and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.