Roast Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
from Closet Cooking
A homemade balsamic vinaigrette with roasted strawberries.Servings: makes 1 cupPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the strawberries in a single layer on a baking pan lined with foil folded up on the sides to capture the juices.
- Roast the strawberries in a preheated 425F oven until they start to caramelize, about 15-20 minutes.
- Puree everything in a food processor until smooth.