Roast Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich
from Closet Cooking
Moist and tender roast beef along with sauteed onions and peppers in grilled cheese form is a truly decadent way to enjoy your leftovers! A touch of horseradish gives this sandwich a bit of bite and if you have any gravy leftover feel free to use it for dipping!Servings: makes 1 sandwichPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 25 minutesTotal Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 onion (sliced)
- 1/4 bell pepper (sliced)
- 2 slices roast beef
- 2 slices swiss or provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon gravy
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 slices bread
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Assemble sandwich and grill until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.