Rhubarb Sour Cream Pie from Closet Cooking
(makes 6+ servings)
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust (pressed into a 9 inch pie pan)
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup sour cream (feel free to use a low fat one)
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
4 cups rhubarb (cut into 1/2 inch slices)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1. Mix the egg, sugar, sour cream and 1/3 cup of flour until smooth.
2. Mix in the rhubarb.
3. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
4. Mix the flour, brown sugar and butter until crumbly.
5. Sprinkle the crumbs over the pie.
6. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the edges have puffed, about 45-60 minutes.