Reuben Cauliflower Corned Beef Hash
from Closet Cooking
Leftover corned beef never had it so good in the reuben breakfast cauliflower hash topped with a fried egg.Servings: 2Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds, ground
- 2 cups cooked corned beef, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups steamed cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- salt an pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- Russian or Thousand Island dressing to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the onions and saute until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the corned beef cauliflower and sauerkraut, season with salt and pepper, spread everything out evenly, press them down and let them cook until they are nicely browned on the one side, flip and brown on the other side.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and broil until melted, about 1-3 minutes.
- Fry the eggs and serve on top of the corned beef hash with dressing to taste.