Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
from Closet Cooking
A cheesecake with a hidden surprise of raspberries and dark chocolate!Servings: makes 6+ servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 1 hourTotal Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and press into the bottom and up 1 inch along the sides of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and then beat in the sugar followed by the eggs, one at a time, the sour cream and the vanilla extract.
- Pour 1/4 of the mixture into the spring form pan, sprinkle on the raspberries, drizzle with chocolate and cover with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Double wrap the bottom of the spring-from pan with foil, place it in an oven safe pan and pour recently boiled water into the into the pan so that it goes one inch up the foil wrapping.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until there is just a small wobble in the middle when shaken, about an hour.
- Let cool, remove the foil, cover in plastic and place in the fridge over night.
- Serve garnished with fresh raspberries and chocolate drizzle.