from Closet Cooking
Flatbreads made with quinoa that are just waiting for your creative toppings.Servings: makes 6 flatbreadsPrep Time: 1 hourCook Time: 30 minutesTotal Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 cup raw quinoa, pulsed in a grinder or food processor
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or brown rice flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the processed quinoa, flour, egg, water, salt and pepper and let it soak for an hour.
- Heat a greased pan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into the center of the pan, cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes.