Pizza Quesadillas (aka Pizzadillas)
from Closet Cooking
All of the flavours of a pizza all wrapped up in quesadilla form!Servings: makes 2 servingsPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives
- Heat a large pan over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over it, followed by the pizza sauce, pepperoni, olives, the remaining cheese and finally the remaining tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.