Peppermint Candy Cane Popcorn by Closet Cooking
Festive holiday peppermint candy cane popcorn that makes a perfect snack or gift!Servings: makes 2-4 servingsPrep Time: 3 minutesCook Time: 2 minutesCool Time: 24 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels or 1 bag popcorn, popped
- 1/2 peppermint candy cane, crushed
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- Mix the popcorn, crushed candy cane and melted chocolate until well combined, spread the mixture out on a baking sheet and let sit until the chocolate has set. (Tip: Chill in the fridge if you want the chocolate to set faster.)
- Break any large clumps up and enjoy!