Peach Sour Cream Pecan Pie from Closet Cooking
(makes 6+ servings)
2 cups peaches (sliced and peeled)
3 tablespoons peach preserves (I used apricot)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup sour cream
2 egg yolks
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pie crust
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1. Mix the peaches and preserves and place them into the pie crust.
2. Mix the sugar, sour cream, egg yolks, flour and vanilla and pour over the peaches.
3. Bake in a preheated 425F oven for 30 minutes.
4. Mix the flours, sugars, pecans, cinnamon and butter until it forms crumbs.
5. Sprinkle the crumbs over the pie.
6. Bake in a preheated 425F oven until the top is golden brown and a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 15-20 minutes.