Parmesan Crusted Pesto Tilapia Bruschetta
A light, simple and delightful tilapia fillet topped with melted parmesan, fresh basil pesto and diced tomatoes.Servings: 4Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 4 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 2 cups tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper, sprinkle on the parmesan and broil until the parmesan is golden brown and the fish is no longer translucent, about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the tomato in the balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and let sit while the fish cooks.
- Serve the fish topped with pesto and diced tomatoes.