Orange Chocolate Mousse from Closet Cooking
(makes 4 small but decadent servings)
8 ounces dark chocolate (cut into small pieces)
8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon orange liqueur
1 orange (zest)
1 cup whipping cream
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and set aside.
2. Beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sugar, orange liqueur and orange zest until light and fluffy.
3. Beat the whipping cream until it forms soft peaks.
4. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese in two batches.
5. Pour the mixture into the containers that you will server it in and chill in the fridge for at least two hours.