Maple and Chipotle Roasted Turkey Breast
from Closet Cooking
A roasted turkey breast seasoned with sweet maple syrup and spicy hot chipotle chili peppers.
Servings: makes 4+ servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 50 minutesTotal Time: 60 minutes
- 1 (6 pound) turkey breast, rinsed and pat dry
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Push the garlic under the skin of the turkey breast.
- Blend the maple syrup, chipotle chilies, oil and soy sauce.
- Roast in a 325F oven until the middle of the turkey gets to 160F, about 1.5-2 hours, brushing with the maple chipotle sauce every 15 minutes.