Korean BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich from Closet Cooking
(make 8+ servings)
1. Put the pork in the slow cooker, pour 1/2 cup of the gochujang bbq sauce over it and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
2. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and let it cool.
3. Meanwhile, skim the fat from the juices and mix as much of the juices as you want into the remaining gochujang bbq sauce. Simmer in a sauce pan to reduce if necessary.
4. Shred the pork with a pair of forks and mix in gochujang bbq sauce and juice mixture.
5. Assemble sandwiches and enjoy.