Kimchi Pajeon (Kimchi Pancake or Pizza) from Closet Cooking
(makes 2 pancakes)
2 strips of bacon (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
1 cup flour
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup kimchi liquid
1/2 cup kimchi (drained and chopped)
2 green onions (chopped)
1. Cook the bacon in a pan and set aside to cool retaining the grease.
2. Mix the bacon, flour, water, kimchi liquid, egg, kimchi and green onions in a large bowl.
3. Heat the bacon grease in the pan.
4. Add the batter and cook until golden brown on both sides.
1 tablespoon ssamjang
1/2 tablespoon gochujang
2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Mix everything until smooth.