Jalapeno Popper Pizza
from Closet Cooking
** Remove the seeds if you prefer less heat.
A jalapeno popper inspired pizza with plenty of jalapenos, bacon and cheese on a jalapeno ranch sauce.Servings: makes 1 large pizzaPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 tablespoon jalapeno ranch dressing
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced **
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces and cooked
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- Mix the cream cheese into the jalapeno ranch dressing.
- Roll the dough out into a circle roughly 12 inches across and spread the creamy jalapeno ranch dressing over it.
- Sprinkle the jalapeno peppers, bacon, and cheeses onto the pizza.
- Bake in a preheated 500F oven until golden brown on top, about 5-10 minutes.