Jalapeno Popper Dressing
Make any salad better with this creamy dressing with all of the flavours of jalapeno poppers!Servings: 1 cupPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 0 minutesTotal Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (light is ok), softened
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream or mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup fresh, pickled or roasted jalapenos
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 green onion
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Tip: Add the jalapenos a bit at a time to get the heat level to where you want it.
- Puree everything in a food processor and optionally let sit in the fridge for a few hours.