Ham and Egg Breakfast Quesadillas
from Closet Cooking
Quesadillas for breakfast filled with scrambled eggs, ham and plenty of melted cheese!Servings: 1Prep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (10 inch) tortilla
- 1/4 cup cheddar, shredded1/4 cup monterey jack, shredded
- 1/4 cup ham, cut into small pieces or 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs, cooked scrambled style
- 1-2 tablespoon salsa or pico de gallo
- 1-2 tablespoon jalapenos, sliced (pickled or fresh)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Place the tortilla in the pan, sprinkle half of the cheese over half of the tortilla, followed by the ham, scrambled eggs, salsa, jalapenos, green onion and the remaining cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half coving the filling and cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.